Adorrealc L Taurine Supplement for Performance, Digestion, Liver Health | 60 Capsules |
L taurine amino acid support cardiovascular health, athletic performance and more by helping to maintain electrolyte balance throughout the body. It is found in high levels in the heart and skeletal muscle, white blood cells, the central nervous system and is a building block for all other amino acids.
- L- Taurine may improve fat burning
- It supports the normal functioning of skeletal muscles
- May help support heart health and healthy blood pressure
- It may helps in maintaining liver functions
- Acts as antioxidant
- Detoxification of the body can be done
- It reduce the symptoms of diabetes
- May helps in curing eye diseases
- It may support male fertility
- It also protects healthy cells from free radicals
- May reduce bad cholesterol in the blood
- Improves circulation
- It helps in maintaining hydration and electrolyte balance in cells
- May prevent digestive problems
- Promotes healthy central nervous system
- May regulate immune system
- It may treat depression
- It may helps in treating hepatitis
- May help epileptic conditions
what does L- taurine helps with?
Taurine has important functions in the heart and brain it helps support nerve growth it might also benefit people with heart failure by lowering blood pressure and calming down the nervous system.
What does taurine do to the brain?
Torrent supports proliferation of neural pro generator cells an synapse formation in brain regions required for long term memory.
Should I take taurine on empty stomach?
Yes amino acids are best absorbed without food in the stomach so taurine should be taken on empty stomach for its effective working.
Does taurine affect memory?
Taurine supplementation has been shown to benefit neuronal proliferation and synaptogenesis suggesting its effects on enhancing synaptic plasticity and improving learning and memory.
What is the use of supplementation instead of getting taurine from food we eat?
It is well established that the levels of taurine gradually decrease during the aging process in several tissues hence one should take taurine through supplementations