Brass Compass Nautical Marine Gift
- Trust In The Lord With All Your Heart Engraved Compass, Proverbs 3: 5-16 Engraved Gifts, Confirmation Gift Ideas, Religious Gifts, Missionary Gifts
- It is perfect for December 25 - Christmas Graduation Passed a Big Exam Surgery Get Well Soon/Welcome Home from Hospital Weight Loss Thank You/Appreciation Sympathy Apology Christening/Confirmation Employee Gifts (custom logos) Grand Opening Bar Mitzvah s Just Because/Thinking of You Compass is working and makes a great gift for boy scouts, husband, boyfriend, father, son, brother, groomsmen.
- Premium quality handcrafted brass compass and leather case, Size-Compass: 2.5 x 2 x 0.8 inches. Proverbs 3: 5-16 engraved on top side of the compass.
- This beautiful compass is handcrafted to give on following occasions Buying a New Home Birthday January 1 - New Years' Day Wedding Anniversary February 14 - Valentine's Day Bridal/Baby Shower March 17 - St. Patrick's Day Bachelorette/Bachelor Party between March 22 - April 25 - Easter Engagement Wedding Day Surprise Birth of New Baby or New Mom/New Dad 2nd Sunday in May - Mothers' Day
- Manufactured by MEDIEVAL EPIC
This functioning Trust In The Lord Compass with antique finish is approximately 2.0" in diameter. Compasses have been used for years to help travelers determine their location as well as the location of their destination. The high quality jeweled compass needle settles to North quickly for timely and accurate readings. It has a small lever on the side of the compass that operates a needle lift mechanism to protect the compass bearing. This compass makes a perfect gift for any occasion: birthday gift, Religious compass, baptism gift, Mother's day gift and Father's day gift, wedding gift, anniversary gift, Duty to God award, missionary gift, Baptizm gifts, confirmation gift, gift for God son, gift for God parents.