Profusion of health benefits
Though you might be used to your dear cup of milk tea, but what if we told you can have taste as well as health at the same time? How about a cup of enthralling appeal?
Multiple researches have uncovered a wide range of health benefits linked to drinking hibiscus tea.
It is helps decrease body temperature, treat heart ailments, and sooth a sore throat. Additionally, hibiscus tea is used to treat high cholesterol.
Hibiscus tea is the best option that helps with menstrual cramps and boosts the immune system.
Some more marvels made possible by this elixir:
- Aids in lowering systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- Boosts liver health
- Aids with digestion and weight loss
- Aids in cancer prevention
- Has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Acts as an anti-depressant
The best part about our tea is that each serving of the leaves can be re-steeped 1 to 2 times. You get to discover new aromas and taste with every infusion. So, for the love of tea, don’t throw the residue after steeping it once!
Brew the Perfect Blend
– Every 100 ml of water requires 2 grams of tea
– Ideal temperature for steeping is 75-80 degrees
– Let the tea steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
– Can be re-steeped 1 to 2 times.
Make time to restore the soul!