The enigmatic beverage
Don’t be alarmed! Proper measures and diet can help through it.
With the perfect combination of Cinnamon, Lemon peel, Rose hip and Hibiscus, don’t let diabetes be the reason you don’t live life to the fullest!
The ultimate source of health
With ample amount of health benefits and power, this mixture made of Cinnamon, Lemon peel, Rose hip and Hibiscus is exactly what you need to vanquish sugar.
– Lemon Peel: they are crucial for good bone health, rich source of vitamin C that aid in boosting immunity and contain fiber that helps keep the digestive process on track.
– Orange Peel: aids in burning fat, has anti-inflammatory properties and helps maintain great oral health.
– Ginger: stimulates proper blood circulation, aids in speeding up digestion, and boosts immunity. It also helps in curing sore throat and cough.
– Cinnamon: loaded with anti-oxidants and anti-bacterial properties it helps in reducing effects of PCOS, reduce inflammation and also helps relieve menstrual cramps.
– Hibiscus: aids with weight loss, fight bacteria, boosts liver health and aids with lowering blood fat levels.
– Galangal: aids in the prevention of arthritis and inflammation, aids with curing diarrhea, helps in lowering blood lipid, and prevents cardiovascular ailments.
– Curcuma: aids with improving memory, lowers the risk of heart diseases, and also helps in improving memory.
– Sage Tea: helps in lowering anxiety, filled with anti-cancer agents, boosts appetite and stimulate the immune system.
– Rose hip: rich in anti-oxidants and aid in weight-loss.
All these ingredients together form a stellar potion and shield against diabetes.
Some more marvels made possible by this elixir:
- Aids in reducing blood sugar levels
- Reduces insulin resistance
- Soothes winter aches
- Aids in lowering blood pressure
- Aids with curing sore throat and chest congestion
- Aids with relieving menstrual cramps
The best part about our tea is that each serving of the leaves can be re-steeped 1 to 2 times. You get to discover new aromas and taste with every infusion. So, for the love of tea, don’t throw the residue after steeping it once!
Brew the Perfect Blend
– Every 150 ml of water requires 2 grams of tea(1 Tea Bag)
– Ideal temperature for steeping is 75-80 degrees
– Let the tea steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
– Can be re-steeped 1 to 2 times.
A tea totally your type!