The perfect combination of Fennel, Rose hip, Mallow flower, Star Anise and Senna is all you need in the form of Mallow Rosehip Fennel Tea. So, when it comes to offering the gut some relief naturally, nothing beats Mallow Rosehip Fennel Tea
The Bonanza of wellness
Mallow Rosehip Fennel Tea proves to be the perfect ensemble of ingredients that soothe the senses and have a lot of health benefits.
– Fennel: helps in detoxifying, regulate appetite, boost immunity and add a hint of scent to the whole concoction.
– Rose Hip: rich in anti-oxidants and aid in weight-loss.
– Mallow Flower: aids in soothing respiratory problems, in the herbal way, it is used to help with the treatment of headache, constipation and kidney stones.
– Star Anise: helps reduce the risk of cancer, has anti-fungal abilities and improves digestion power.
– Senna: works like a laxative and in many circumstances is used to aid with weight-loss.
With every ingredient so powerful and healthy, the mixture is guaranteed to be powerfully healthy. Don’t you think?
Some more marvels made possible by this elixir:
- Eases Stomach Ache
- Relieves Constipation
- Aids with Digestion
- Improves Immune system
- Enhances skin complexion
- Maintains good heart health
The best part about our tea is that each serving of the leaves can be re-steeped 1 to 2 times. You get to discover new aromas and taste with every infusion. So, for the love of tea, don’t throw the residue after steeping it once!
Brew the Perfect Blend
– Every 100 ml of water requires 2 grams of tea (1 Teabag)
– Ideal temperature for steeping is 75-80 degrees
– Let the tea steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
– Can be re-steeped 1 to 2 times.
Life Begins When Pain Ends!