Medieval Epic Brass Compass Not All Those Who Wander are Lost - Boy Scout Compass
- Brass Compass with Leather Case
- Not All Those Who Wander are Lost Brass Compass, Boy Scouts Compass
- The air damped compass is made of brass and is antiquated to give antique brown finish.
- It is perfect for December 25 - Christmas Graduation Passed a Big Exam Surgery Get Well Soon/Welcome Home from Hospital Weight Loss Thank You/Appreciation Sympathy Apology Christening/Confirmation Employee Gifts (custom logos) Grand Opening Bar Mitzvah s Just Because/Thinking of You Compass is working and makes a great gift for boy scouts, husband, boyfriend, father, son, brother, groomsmen.
- This beautiful compass is handcrafted to give on following occasions Buying a New Home Birthday January 1 - New Years' Day Wedding Anniversary February 14 - Valentine's Day Bridal/Baby Shower March 17 - St. Patrick's Day Bachelorette/Bachelor Party between March 22 - April 25 - Easter Engagement Wedding Day Surprise Birth of New Baby or New Mom/New Dad 2nd Sunday in May - Mothers' Day.
Not All Who Wander Are Lost Engraved Brass Compass With Real Full Grain Cow Hide Case. The compass is twist open and is artificially aged while the case stamped with compass rose is button open. Opening the compass lid would reveal an embossed compass rose dial that adds to the overall appeal of the product. A handmade product that would surely make a great gift for any nautical enthusiast, eagle scouts, boy scouts, groomsmen.