Medieval Epic Vintage Military Navigational Marine Brass Compass 2.5 Pocket Antique Device
- Diameter:2.5 inches , Weight:235 grams
- Usage : Vintage navigational / collectibles
- Colour : Shiny brass, Material used : BRASS
- It makes a great gift for a loved one, friend, or co-worker, anniversary days, birthdays, fathers day, valentines day.
- Manufactured By Medieval Epic
This compass in made on brass. it is very useful. Decorative Gift Item. A compass is an instrument used for navigation and orientation that shows direction relative to the geographic "cardinal directions", or "points". Usually, a diagram called a compass rose, shows the directions north, south, east, and west as abbreviated initials marked on the compass. When the compass is used, the rose can be aligned with the corresponding geographic directions.