Moksa Chamomile Flowers 50g
Used in folk medicine for thousands of years, Chamomile as a botanical is a great source of flavone antioxidants, it induces sleep, improves digestion, manages diabetes, and relieves stress and anxiety.
- Drinking a warm cup of chamomile tea before going to bed can help you fall asleep faster and wake up feeling more refreshed.
- Chamomile tea has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help ease menstrual and other stomach-related cramps.
- If consumed on a daily basis, chamomile tea helps nourishes and moisturizes your skin from deep within.
- Chamomile tea can be useful for people suffering from diabetes by helping lower blood sugar levels and regulating the amount of insulin in the blood
- Chamomile tea may help in treating the common cold and soothe sore throats
|CONTENTS / IN THE BOX
|50 g Fresh / Chamomile Flowers
|1 year from the date of manufacture.