Moksa Hemp Seeds | Vegan | Helps in Digestion | Whole Hemp Seed | 200GM
Hemp Seeds are the seed of the Cannabis Sativa plant and have a hard nut-like exterior and soft chewy inside. The nutty flavor and versatility make these a great substitute for protein, essential fatty acids, and other nutritional benefits found in meat and dairy products.
1. HIGHLY NUTRITIOUS: Hemp seeds are rich in healthy fats and essential fatty acids. They are also a great protein source and contain high amounts of vitamin E, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulphur, calcium, iron and zinc.
2. MAY HELP IN SKIN DISORDERS: Hemp seeds are rich in healthy fats. They have a 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3, which may benefit skin diseases and provide relief from eczema and its uncomfortable symptoms.
3. GREAT SOURCE OF PLANT BASED PROTEIN: About 25% of the calories in hemp seeds come from protein. What’s more, they contain all the essential amino acids, making them a complete protein source.
4. MAY HELP IN REDUCING SYMPTOMS OF PMS: Hemp seeds may reduce symptoms associated with PMS and menopause, thanks to its high levels of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
5. MAY HELP IN DIGESTION: Whole hemp seeds contain high amounts of fibre — both soluble and insoluble — which benefits digestive health.
|CONTENTS / IN THE BOX
||200 gram Hemp Seeds
||1 Year from The Date of Manufacturing
|HOW TO USE
||• Eat raw as a snack. • Mix into your smoothie. • Sprinkle on top of cereal, salads, yogurt, or even oatmeal. • Blend with water to make hemp seed milk. • Ground hemp seed to use it as a condiment. • Toasted hemp seeds can be eaten like popcorn. • Can be used to make chutney, sauces and dips like hummus and pesto.
||Raw Hemp Seeds