The Wonder Fruit
Made with the bright orange flowers of Pomegranate that bloom aplenty in number in the flowering season, a cup of our herbal tea is something that will refresh and cool your senses!
Escape the doldrums of the daily life and enter the world of placidity.
The Medicinal Chest
Pomegranate is one of the healthiest fruits on Earth and rightly so because it is a host of health benefits. It is a natural aspirin as it acts as thinner of the blood and promotes easy blood flow, it battles against aging and is known for its anti-bacterial & anti-fungal properties.
Pomegranate has been used for thousands of years now as effective medicine for many ailments.
Its flowers are rich in fibers, vitamins, minerals and is home to more than 100 phytochemicals.
Quite the powerhouse of health, isn’t it?
Some more marvels made possible by this elixir:
- Aids in controlling diabetes.
- A great source of anti-oxidants.
- Has Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Aids in weight management.
- Excellent for the heart’s health.
- Maintains good oral health.
The best part about our tea is that each serving of the leaves can be re-steeped 1 to 2 times. You get to discover new aromas and taste with every infusion. So, for the love of tea, don’t throw the residue after steeping it once!
Brew the Perfect Blend
– Every 100 ml of water requires 2 grams of tea
– Ideal temperature for steeping is 75-80 degrees
– Let the tea steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
– Can be re-steeped 1 to 2 times.
Take Charge of your well-being!
Beneficial for cooling the body