Vitabowl Alfalfa Calcium Citrate Malate 1200mg with Vitamin D, K2 (MK7), B12, Folic Acid, Magnesium & Zinc – 60 Veggie Tablets
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- ALFALFA HERB- Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa) is a perennial herb. Because of its deep root system, Alfalfa is better able to absorb minerals from the soil than other plants. Plus, it has 1200 mg of calcium citrate malate which is a more bioavailable form of calcium than any other form.
- HEALTH BENEFITS FROM DAILY USE- Alfalfa has a rich source of vitamins & minerals like vitamin D3 and folic acid tablets which helps reduce bone loss, speeds up healing of bone fractures & reduce Osteoporosis. Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption in the body. It helps to reduce the risk of fractures in elder patients. It promotes energy, vitality & digestive health.
- KEY BENEFITS OF INGREDIENTS- Ingredients like calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron with cissus quadrangularis also aids in mediating the constriction and relaxation of blood vessels, muscle contraction and secretion of hormones.
- HIGH-QUALITY STANDARDS- Vitabowl’s Alfalfa with Calcium, Cissus Quadrangularis, Vitamins & Minerals Tablet is Made in India Product, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO & Made in FSSAI & GMP certified facility. Take one capsule a day or as described by your physician to leverage the maximum potential of alfalfa.
- ALFALFA CALCIUM TABLETS ARE IDEAL FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN.