Happiee Naturals - 100% Raw Pure Natural Un-Processed Wild Berry honey 725GM
WildBerry or Sidr honey is a mono-floral single-origin honey that originates from the nectar of the Sidr (also known as WildBerry or Beri or Jujube) trees. A thick honey with a rich, lavish and buttery-sweet taste, it has a golden colour which darkens and turns reddish over time. When fresh, the honey has the same fragrance as the blooming Sidr flower!
It’s amongst the most sought-after varieties of honey in the world for its exquisite taste and cure-all health benefits – it is known to have antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties, and research shows that Sidr honey is very similar to Manuka honey in terms of anti-microbial activity.
Known for its aphrodisiac properties in the Middle East, a cure for insomnia in China, and as an offering to Lord Shiva in India (signifying rejuvenation and vitality), Sidr honey is the perfect addition to your wellness routine.
How to Use:
- Take 2-3 tablespoons as-is daily for optimum health.
- Add a few drops to your black tea with a little lemon juice for a stimulating beverage.
- Drizzle as a sweetener on cupcakes, pancakes, waffles or fresh bread. (Tip – it also enhances the taste of savory curries!)
- Apply topically on wounds and burns for effective healing.
- Make a facemask using equal amounts of Sidr honey, olive oil, and almond oil. Apply on your face and wash after 15 minutes. It will leave your skin soft, supple and feeling lustrous.
- To reduce bed wetting, consume one teaspoon of honey before going to bed. (Make sure you empty your bladder first.)